Question of the Day

What portion of all spending by public colleges in the U.S. is dedicated to student instruction?

Correct Answer

Tell Me More

In the 2013-14 school year, 26% of all spending by public colleges in the U.S. was dedicated to student instruction. The remaining 74% is itemized at the link below.

DocumentationHigher Education Spending




Reload Question
Share via Facebook
Share via Twitter
Share via Email
Embed into your website
About the Fact App
Articles by Topic