What portion of all spending by public colleges in the U.S. is dedicated to student instruction?
In the 2016-17 school year, 30% of all spending by public colleges in the U.S. was dedicated to student instruction. The remaining 70% is itemized at the first link below.
DocumentationCollege Spending BreakdownCollege Tuitions
By putting aside ideologies and examining facts, people can harvest the beneficial aspects of foreign cultures and scrap their harmful ones.
School districts with high concentrations of minorities and poor children receive the same average funding per student as other districts.
Contrary to predictions—a broad range of environmental and human outcomes related to climate change have stayed level or improved for the past 30 years.
Fostered by the media, widespread ignorance and misinformation about police use of deadly force has stirred lethal violence against police officers.
Progressive politicians and media outlets are propagating a highly deceitful claim about racial segregation in schools.
Supporters of racial integration broadly opposed busing because of its downsides.
Contrary to Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, taxpayers have paid increasingly more for higher education, with dubious results.
Bernie Sanders claims that the U.S. education system is racist and underfunded, but his attempts to support those views are misleading or unhinged from reality.
Amidst an intense national debate over illegal immigration and crime, many media outlets are reporting on a grisly, high-profile murder while failing to reveal that the killer is an illegal immigrant.