Question of the Day

What portion of U.S. residents say they are "doing okay" financially or are "living comfortably."

Correct Answer

Tell Me More

In 2015, 41% of U.S. residents said they were "doing okay" financially, and 28% said they were "living comfortably." Combined, this amounts to 69%. In contrast, 9% said they were "finding it difficult to get by," and 22% said they were "just getting by." The answers to these questions by race, education, income, and marital status are provided at the link below.

DocumentationEconomic Well-Being




Reload Question
Reload Question
Share via Facebook
Share via Twitter
Share via Email
Embed into your website
About the Fact App
Articles by Topic