Question of the Day

What portion of all K-12 public education spending in the U.S. is used for student instruction?

Correct Answer

Tell Me More

In the 2013-14 school year, 54% of K-12 public education spending was used for student instruction. The remaining 46% is itemized at the link below.

DocumentationEducation Spending by Function

Reload Question
Reload Question
Share via Facebook
Share via Twitter
Share via Email
Embed into your website
About the Fact App
Articles by Topic