What portion of all spending by public colleges in the U.S. is dedicated to student instruction?
Tell Me More
In the 2012-13 school year, 27% of all spending by public colleges in the U.S. was dedicated to student instruction. The remaining 73% is itemized at the link below.
DocumentationHigher Education Spending
Articles by Topic