Question of the Day

A nine-year-old boy in Linden, NJ, recently died because of an oversight. Which of the following items did the oversight involve?

Correct Answer

Tell Me More

The boy was killed through carbon monoxide poisoning. The room he died in had a carbon monoxide detector, but the batteries were worn out. As of 11 AM yesterday, his 10-year-old sister, who was in the same room, was in "extremely critical condition."

DocumentationNews ArticlePreventing CO Poisoning

Reload Question
Reload Question
Share via Facebook
Share via Twitter
Share via Email
Embed into your website
About the Fact App
Articles by Topic